NOTE: This blog has moved to http://www.EricaRidley.com/Blog

Author Erica Ridley's blog: Erica Writes Romance

Monday, March 30, 2009

Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Reporting to you live from Florence, Italy!!!

Where, to be honest, I have no clue if I've actually changed my latitude or not because I'm marginally maptarded (or, to be more precise, incredibly lazy in that I could've looked at a map, but nooo, that would take 3 seconds of my life) but I've definitely had an upbeat attitude adjustment because Italy rocks!

Yesterday's adventures in international air travel are here: http://adventures.ericaridley.com (I'm trying to keep the writing blog writing-related) and I've also been twittering like crazy (am #ericalridley)

I'm giving myself until Friday to get settled in and used to speaking only in Italian, and then it's back to the WIP (which I'm assuming my editor still wants in English... Heh.)

YOUR TURN: How was your weekend? If you didn't kill 2 entire days with airports, airplanes, trains, and taxis, you're one step ahead of me. Wow me with your productiveness and/or party-ness!

2 comments:

Bill Clark said...

Re: latitude: Rome is on a par with Boston. So you're pretty far north of Tampa, lat-wise. Should make for an extra hour or so of daylight this time of year. Use it well! :)

Vicki said...

I had a great weekend. Didn't write much, but had a me weekend instead. Science Guy comes home tonight and Yay!!! I can't wait.

How's the wine in Italy?